The MK808 provides a wide range of connectivity, including Bluetooth which helps it set itself apart in the mini PC market.
The MK808 packs the powerful dual-core Rockchip RK3066, providing impressive silky smooth HD gaming and media playback performance.
Because the MK808 packs a powerful SOC, it requires decent cooling to ensure the device stays stable under load. The MK808 delivers with ventilation on both sides of the device.
The MK808 has preliminary Linux support, most notably via PicUntu which is a custom spin of Ubuntu specifically targeted towards the RK3066 SOC and the MK808 in particular.
Specifications - the stuff for geeks
- SOC Dual-core Rockchip RK3066 1.6GHz Cortex-A9
- RAM 1GB DDR3
- Internal storage 8GB NAND Flash
- Video formats WMV, ASF, MP4, 3GP, 3G2M4V, AVI, MJPEG, RV10, DivX, VC-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.263, H.264
- Audio formats MP3, WMA, APE, FLAC, AAC, OGG, AC3, WAV
- Networking WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth Bluetooth V4.0
- Video output Mini HDMI port
- USB 1 x Mini USB for charging, 1 x Mini USB OTG/Host, 1 x standard USB
- External storage MicroSD slot up to 32GB
- OS Android 4.1
- Dimensions 88mm x 31.5mm x 15.8mm
- Weight 50g